We are looking for a friendly and skilled Psychologist (sport & performance focus) to join our private practice community in Collingwood.
- A mindful, compassionate, competent professional who is quick to build rapport with clients and other health professionals
- Fully registered with AHPRA as a Psychologist
- Sport psychology endorsed or on the pathway
- You have expertise or desire to work in sport and high performance settings
- Experience in evidence-based cognitive-behavioural therapies with individual clients
- Experience in facilitating small group psycho-education classes (e.g., goal setting, stress management, resilience, mindfulness)
- Flexible, part-time contract work (minimum of 2 days/sessions per week)
- Mentorship from Sport Psychologist, Michael Inglis (potential for supervision to endorsement)
- A professional and supportive workplace that encourages collaboration and innovation
- Welcoming and comfortable consulting rooms in a converted Collingwood warehouse
- A studio space for classes and workshops
- Reception and administrative support
- Peer supervision and professional development opportunities
- A friendly team who love the neighbourhood and know where to find the best coffee
The Mind Room (TMR) is a health, wellbeing and performance psychology practice in Collingwood, co-founded by psychologists Michael Inglis and Jo Mitchell.
TMR is home to a community of psychologists, wellbeing and performance specialists, mindfulness facilitators and other friendly, fun and wise people. We believe that growth is possible, connections are essential, creativity is important and acceptance is key.
We see adults and adolescents from across the spectrum of mental health – from illness to wellness - for a range of health, wellbeing and performance goals. Please see our website for more information: www.themindroom.com.au
We would love to hear from you. Expressions of interest should be made to the Practice Manager at: email@example.com
Send us either a cover letter (max. 1-page) or cover video (max. 20 seconds) and a resume highlighting your relevant experience (max. 4 pages).